My publications in English include, author of Peru: The Evolution of a Crisis (New York: Editorial Praeger, 1992), editor of Cuba: A Country Study (Washington:. Editorial US Government, 1987) and four other volumes of “Studies of a Country” and co-author of eighteen additional volumes in this distinguished series series it is now available online at http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/ .
Recent professional papers written in English include:
- Texts for an extensive website important travel agency with headquarters in Lima.
- Texts for a website for foreign English-speaking community based in Lima.
- Edit project proposals and internal reports for a major multilateral agency cooperation.
- Editor of the Monthly Bulletin of the American and Canadian Association of Peru.
- Research and write a series of articles on Canadian cooperation efforts in the journal Dialogue of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce-Peruvian.
- Political and economic forecasts for several Latin American for a company based in New York countries.
- Research and write a proposal for financing the creation of an Institute for the Development of Democracy in Peru.